Looking for an opportunity to write about a topic in biology, medicine or science? The EJBM Blog welcomes user-submitted content!
Some topics we have interest in publishing include:
- Reflections on medical practice or laboratory science (including poetry and artwork).
- Commentary on science policy, recent journal articles, or scientific developments.
- Previews of upcoming lectures and events.
- Symposia and other firsthand accounts of past events and lectures.
- Mechanistic and detailed explanations of laboratory and medical techniques.
This list is not exhaustive, and we welcome any ideas. References are strongly encouraged for all posts, preferably using numerical sequencing. No specific reference style is required. Posts should be a minimum of 250 words, there is currently no upper limit.
Submissions and Inquiries should be directed to ejbm[at]med.einstein.yu.edu.